Friday, May 27, 2005

Updates

Whoa! It's been ages since I've updated this blog.

I think this is partly a good thing considering I now have to manage my time and how I use my time.

Things have certainly come to the crunch this past month and next month will be even busier. So to update my blog on the news...

Okay I've got a new job and another job on the way and got Law related work experience which is just great. The ironic thing is that it all came at once!! I had mentally resorted to the fact that all my time would be devoted to study and set about writing a time line for everything and then: bam - i get all these calls for job interviews and emails for work experience jobs that i submitted earlier in the year. It was great but my weeks were so jam-packed with places I needed to go to and i was also getting exhausted.

So my sacrifices - - - TV. I have had to limit TV. hehehee this is great though! I'm so happy about that

Okay there's this thing bugging me now: that Shapelle Corby case - she was found guilty and charged 20 years jail and a fine equivalent to $14,000 AUD. The media have really sensationalised this topic. And also have been a bit unethical broadcasting the trial judgment over and over again. it's so terrible.

In other news: i purchased the Thirsty Merc CD the other day and I love it! It is a pretty good CD!! I already have many favourite tracks. haha!

okay i'll be back with more deets lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home