Saturday, April 09, 2005

Gosh, my last blog entry was so god dang boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life is just so boring!!!!!!!!!!! It's just normal boring!!!!!!!! uni, assignment, sleep, uni, assignment sleep! I need more excitement: i need heaps more good drama; intrigue! give me intrigue!!!! I need something to write about!

In recent news: Nikko (or who I have been referring to as "Nikko Pen") has been voted out of American Idol this week. waaaa!! I liked Nikko pen. He did look a bit like Bobby Brown but when he sang in his previous songs - he sang pretty well. I used to like Anthony's singing and look (at the beginning - let me emphasise "at the beginning") because he always wore a suit which was great. but now he is just lagging behind all the contenders. What a terrible version of 'climb every mountain', I prefer Guy Sebastian's version better - now THAT song had emotion.

Also I was listening to the 2000 Sydney olympics CD yesterday and after hearing those songs - it brought back memories of the Opening Ceremony and how patriotic I felt that day. I felt so proud to be Aussie I'm telling you. I remember tears swelled in my eyes when they introduced the 'Arrivals' section of the ceremony (with all the people from different parts of the world making up Australia's culture) and then when little Nikki Webster sang that awesome song about Southern Skies and then I really enjoyed Tina Arena's song too. It really makes you want to watch all 4 hours of the opening ceremony all over again. hahaha. And it was even better when I was in Sydney watching the olympic events. You were really in the sporting atmosphere! Everyone yelled 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' Oi Oi Oi and there would be a mexican wave flowing every 10 minutes. It was insane and slowly got annoying; but AT LEAST you were really in the atmosphere.

I liked Sydney actually, I wouldn't mind going there to work; but i want to see Melbourne or the ACT first. And then maybe go to Perth and look around there. And then I'll go to my first ever place I stayed in when I came to Aussie: the Northern Territory. That place was cool. Of course, I don't know what it looks like now... it could be a hole; but nonetheless, i want to visit the NT again. And then I'll stop by in Adelaide and make my way to visit Tasmania and then after that i'll decide which part of Aussie I like.

I was looking at the jobs available to graduates and what is most appealing to me now are jobs that require you to move to Canberra. So that's the plan for me next year - - try to land a job in Canberra. It will be very difficult but I need to get out of Brisbane or else I will crack. I know I'll settle down in Brisbane but I need to explore and work in other places.

Many things are worrying me this year: to land that awesome job, job worries, to have a healthy loving relationship with someone, to have an active social life, to have a balanced life, to be healthy and fit and tone and lean, money, to be able to balance all these things and never be bored, and to use my own initiative to find these things, and to have a hobby that i will stick too. even if this is just a wish list and not a to-do list, it's better that i've written it all down: i can read it again at the end of this year and see which things have happened. haha

I was updating my profile on Friendster last night and i was so stumped about how I was to describe myself. it was so hard; I've really changed alot since starting uni and i don't know if it's my degree that makes me analyse every little thing in too my detail (ie looking at things from an objective or subjective perspective) or if it's just one of my personalties.
I was reading an article a couple of years back that said that once a person reaches 18 years of age - they go back to what their real personality is. It was assumed that between the ages of 13-18 you went through a heightened state of emotion through your hormones and other factors such as peer pressure etc; and so you wouldn't be able to exhibit your real emotions till after 18yrs of age. I don't know if that is really true because it was just a study conducted by some random university but if it is: i can understand how it is a convincing concept.

Oh yeah I was sent this email about this really gross thing that happened with a drill and an idiot. here it is



super gross!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home