Saturday, April 02, 2005

I put up a fence

I put up a fence today. What an achievement eh? hahaha

It looks pretty cool: but now my clothes are covered in little batches of saw particles, and I have a splinter in my ring finger.

Nevertheless - i toil away writing in this blog to continue my update of events.

I now officially dislike "Cathouse Empire" the band. My neighbours have been playing that CD of their's non-stop every Saturday at noon ever since we moved into our place and it just about drives me crazy. It's a pity too because I didn't mind Cathouse Empire till those neighbours started playing it every Saturday at noon.

Sure I could devote this whole site to talk about how much my neighbours are irritating people but i think i won't. There'd be too much energy wasted on that. I tried fighting fire with fire the other weekend - I played some WildFM CD's to drown out their music. It worked for about 7 minutes. And then... they played "Here's Johnny" (that really old 1995 'bam bam bam, bam bam bam bam" song) ack! They are too daggy! seriously!

And they've been having parties in their backyard every consequtive day this week. They just scream loudly and carry on and sing really REALLY bad karaoke. I think my ears started bleeding... nah that's an exagerration. But seriously - - so bad.

I think it's because my room is adjacent (kinda above) their backyard and since everything echo's at night - the sound is amplified...

oh well...such is life... I just want to break their CD player

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home