Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today's news: I visited the head academic advisor today and was informed that I can graduate sooner than I thought. Yay! It'll still be next year but earlier! yay!

I think i'm going to do some cross-institutional study at QUT this year too. I want to study a law course there that's not offered at my uni. It should be fun :)

In other news - i keep biting my bottom lip and also subconsciously gnawing my tongue- i don't know what it means - it's so weird. I can't help it though and no I'm not hungry. I tried to look up what it meant on this Superstitition site - but i'm not getting any clear answers....hmmm: maybe looking up something in a Superstition site is why... The whole thing is so vague! but i can't seem to find any scientific explanation as to why i keep biting my tongue intentionally but subconsciously. i need answers and i need answers fast!

And if anybody can help me decide whether a managing director of a limited company, who, also, occupies some lesser office in that company, should assume personal liability for consequences of negligent actions of the business - i'm all ears.

I read a funny quote just then:

  • Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home