Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy April Fools Day

Can you believe it? I was made an April fool of today... and out of all the people to play a prank on me - it was my dad! The doorbell rang at 6:30am. I could faintly hear the keys twist open the door and could hear faint chatter. My dad then knocked on my bedroom door and told me in his serious "i can't believe i got out of bed to answer the door" tone, that one of my friends was downstairs and wanted to talk to me. And the gullible person that i am - believed him. I was even particular enough to change my clothes - so that i'd look presentable. I glanced in the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't all over the place, and then i drowsily walked down the stairs (rubbing the sleep from my eyes). Then I walked to the partially opened door and looked outside.

To my surprise - there was nobody there... DUH! silly me - it's freaking 6.30 in morning! I should have known...

After realising my mistake; I hear my dad burst into hysterics behind me.
He yells "April Fools!!!!!!!!" and points at me and laughes while jumping up and down in amusement. You can see all the joy in his face - - he must have planned it for a while....


Ack! He got me... I was HAD... I was FOOOLED...

I just stood there staring dumb-founded at my dad; then i drowsily turned around and drowsily walked back upstairs to my bedroom, still in shock at how stupid i was. It took me a while and then i started laughing hysterically too.

aaaaaHAHAHAHAH!

Then i walked back downstairs; looked at my dad again and then we both burst out laughing again.
Then i turned on the TV and we watched the filipino news program: Teledyaryo.

hahah what a funny happy start to the day...


Happy April Fools DAY ya'll!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home