Saturday, May 07, 2005

I have had a very busy week this week. I'm so happy about that. Yes I am struggling from sever lack of sleep, my muscles are sore for some reason; and I haven't been eating properly but heck it's been a good week.

Sure, assignments are due (many assignments are due) and I've been practically living in the law library; and driving to uni every 2nd day but in other news: i've had a interview for a job - which i got, i got a couple of really cool emails from a particular organisation i've been trying to contact for a while and so it's good news for me there - can't tell you yet; finally collected my HEWSO certificate and was able to catch up with my teammates again: that was great; attended my briefing for the James Morrison Jazz Concert for next monday; and have to help organise the activities for the Ozum Mother's day picnic tomorrow.

I'm so happy: so much stuff to do!! yay!!

Next week is: more stuff to do!!!!!!!!!! isn't it great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home