Thursday, April 14, 2005

I liked today.

I first arrive at uni; walk to the top floor of the Law Library and get myself settled into study mode; and then 5 minutes later: a man with a funny accent announces on the speaker that the Law Library needed to be evacuated for a "test". This is my second evacuation from a building this semester. I'm on a roll! yay! hahaha

So all the students on the Forgan Smith building strip were evacuated for their emergency test and those were alot of students I'm telling you! Then i switched libraries and went to the SS&H. and studied studied studied. I saw a pretty funny sign in the library study cubicle. Actually it was just a sign that had a comment added under it.

Anyway the original sign said "Please do not keep valuables unattended"

And then under it, some smart ass wrote "cause UQ employees steal"

It kept me amused for a while. Of course, this is a location joke: only UQ people would understand. bah! hehe

And then I went to the last couple of minutes of the Employer Presentation series and listened to some speakers from the Blake Dawson Waldron law firm. They told us stuff about how you should conduct yourself in an interview. it was educational.

Then had my lecture; then finished my lecture and THEN went to Cardio Funk with my friend.

That class is awesome awesome! I loved that class: it's Cardio but incorporates Hiphop dance. the music mixes are okay too. So I think I have found my new calling: my new hobby! And i exercise dance too which is good for me! I'm going to stick with this till the end of sem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home