Saturday, April 09, 2005

What happened to Prince William?

Prince William used to be super hot. Now he's just hot. I had the biggest crush on Prince William in highschool. He is very good looking but when I turned on the TV just then to watch Prince Charles and Camilla's wedding - I saw Prince William and saw he aged really quickly. He's only about 2 years older than me but looks like late 20's already. imagine when he turns 30 - he'll look 40! I was so shocked. what happened what happened???

It's so very sad that someone so good looking could age so quickly... he was the ultimate pin-up guy; handsome, tall, shy, nice smile, humanitarian, rich: he is a prince for gosh sakes!! but yeah: he aged really quickly. I think his hair is thinning. I hope he doesn't go bald. Nonetheless i found some pretty good pics of him still:

Here's Prince William deep in thought: hmm I don't' what could be so fascinating about a map but nonetheless: he looks good




And look! he likes playing pool!! My dream guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home