Saturday, April 23, 2005

The news!

I found out some interesting news the other day. A guy I used to do Journalism with is now working for Channel 7 news as a producer on one of their morning shows. How awesome is that!! Yeah I saw him on TV: it was so surreal. I kept saying to myself "It wasn't too long ago that I was in that same class with that guy!"

I actually worked on a group assignment with him. I don't remember him being particularly bright but he was an ideas person so that's good for him. He was the first person I met from a place called Ballina (i think) and how it was on the border of NSW and QLD. haha that was a funny conversation. Wow! good on him I say!

Anyways so went to Cardio Funk on Thursday and it was a little more challenging to follow the instructor. I liked the instructor last week she was better. This guy kept miming what he was trying to say and was too fast. I finally got the routine but i didn't like that awkward couple of minutes when I felt retarded and uncoordinated. hehehee

Dropped my daddy off the airport earlier on Thursday and the baggage check-in went in OK so we were all pleased and then drove my sister to uni and then went home to get my stuff and go back to uni. I realise that i am not very good with good-byes; especially at the airport. I'm all emotional despite my best efforts not to be emotional. At least he can get more goodies to bring back to Aussie! yay!

Then Friday comes around and I went to the night lecture of Admin law. I've grown used to my lecturer now; he is alright. He explains everything and it now makes sense. I hope the next lecturer will be good. Then met up with friends in the city and it was so awesome to see them again. I think nearly all of us came except a few absences which was understandable. I think there were about 11 or so of us. great great fantabulous. Caught up on heaps of news and did I mention one of my buddies is getting married? so we chatted about that. One of my other buddies is in hospital recovering slowly - i hope she is better now. Another buddy got this totally unbelievable haircut but i guess it suits him? And another buddy is now permanently working for the Department of Immigration. great hey! I'm loving the news!

Now it's saturday and got a msg from my dad about how he's finding all these super awesome deals in the phils. I'm so excited for him to bring back all this stuff!! yay! and apparently it's really hot over there as well so I hope he's drinking alot of clean water and staying out of the heat.

Okay i'm off: gotta go places: gotta see people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home