Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Okay so it is Wednesday today and I'm bored out of my brains. I have a day off from uni and can't decide whether to go to the city or stay at home and study.

My dad is leaving for a holiday to the Phils tomorrow so I've gotta drive him to the airport then. And for the time being i've made a list of things I want him to get me when he's over there. Sure, I got alot of stuff when i went earlier this year but those supplies usually run out and need to be replenished. Like my stash of "hersheys kisses". They need to be replenished...

And that Cream Silk conditioner that i got from the Phils. That's a nice conditioner actually... so that needs to be replenished...

And there are so many other things... i won't list them.

So let's get up to date on my news:

Monday: uni -- enough said.

Tuesday: study, applications, cross institutional study form

Wednesday: that's today.

Oh yeah I got the Jackon 5 album recently and it is awesome. I lurve it. It's a pity Michael Jackson is seriously deluded in the head. but that won't deter me from listening to his music though. haha.

In other news: we now have a new pope - - who strangely looks like the former pope John Paul II. Don't you think? It's almost uncanny!
So this new pope is from germany. And i was listening in the news this morning that he was part of the Hitler Youth when he was young. But this is because it was mandatory for the german youth to join at the time. Apparently he is super super conservative in his views. The reporter said the new pope has firm views against all the controversial topics. so this should be an interesting time for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home