Sunday, June 26, 2005

Well, another busy week has passed and I'm buggered.

But all in all, I've enjoyed it. I've a got a new government email addy and a new ID card/tag that I drape around my neck. It's cool coz I don't have to go through security: i can just walk straight through. bwahahahah. The POWER! no i'm just kidding.

but nonetheless - this is about as much excitement i'll get for a while. I do have my own desk to work at and the desk is pretty spacious so I can put all my stuff on in a heap and not be in anybody's way. yay!

I am certainly also liking the fact that I get to wear a suit and or coat everyday. I love professional! And any guy in a professional suit/jacket/ is H-O-T. I have no complaints from my side. most definetly.

Anyways my week started out with my last exam for the semester. Admin Law. It was a good exam but because everybody thought it was a good exam - my result may be hindered. nonetheless - I have my fingers crossed that i get a high-distinction. i'm praying.

then i worked and met new people: some with personalities - some without. But that's the workplace i guess. I have to learn to deal with the fact that some people just don't have people skills. But they are all nice.

I got my mobile phone unlocked so i can start looking for a new account coz VirginMobile is not so exciting anymore. Actually it's not really doing much for me so I need something that will be beneficial for my phone needs.

I haven't been exercising in a while and i'm just itching to go for a jog - except that it's so freaking cold outside. I can't be bothered doing it. It's so cold here, seriously - it just hit us so quickly after having such lovely weather before.

Okay i'm getting bored typing now: i'm going to go eat some lunch....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home