Thursday, March 17, 2005

as long as it makes you feel better better

I am feeling better now. hahaha.

My friend came over and showed me pics of her trip to the Phils earlier this year and her trip around Europe. She's been to so many international destinations!! I am so eager to see Europe right now; but i'll finish my degree first and travel then.

I almost booked a trip to Christchurch earlier today. The departure date was all planned and the return day was all set: i called up my dad to verify everything and turns out that it's the end of the financial year so he's gotta stick around for that. just the luck. it seems so nice to go for a holiday again in mid-year when it's cold and snowing. I have yet to see actual snow; i really want to see real snow falling down from the sky and make snowmen and snow angels and then sip hot chocolate by the fireplace in a cute cottage when i'm done. haha [dreaming]
I can't believe it's Autumn here already and its slowly starting to get colder. I can feel it in the mornings: it's a bit 'fresh' in the morning now and a bit nippy when you step outside. I reckon in a couple of weeks - we'll all be wearing jackets/jumpers and those new parisian wraps.

Autumn! Autumn is here. I've got "The Weekend" by Michael Gray, playing.

I just got sent a quiz to fill out so here it is: [i really need to stop procrastinating]

READ IT. CHANGE THE ANSWERS AND SEND IT BACK

--------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: no
* Missed school because it was raining: in highschool - no. In uni - all the time
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: no
* Been hurt emotionally: yes
* Kept a secret from everyone: yes
* Cried during a Movie: Yes: the last one was when i watched "Million Dollar Baby"
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: yeah Darian aka Tuxedo Mask aka Prince Darian from Sailor Moon

--------------FAVORITES------------------
* Shampoo: Pantene

* Color: Blue, Pink, Green.
* Day/Night: Day
* Summer/Winter: Winter
* Fav Ice Cream: Macadamia Nut
* Fav Subject: none!! i dislike them all equally
* Drink: Baileys and Midori (but not together)
* Fav Persons to talk to online: whoever is online when i'm online

----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
* Wearing: green slacks, green singlet
* I want 2: go on holiday through Europe!
* Eating: I ate Banana cue this morning

--------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS-----------------
* Cried: no
* Worn a shirt: yesterday
* Cleaned Your Room: no

------------MUSIC AND SHOW-------------
* Whats your favourite song of all time? I have many favourite songs for every mood
* Whos your fave band? Jamiroquai
* What song most resembles you? Gotta be - by Des'ree
* Whats your song of the moment? 'The Weekend' by Michael Gray, 'Oh Oh' by Guy Sebastian,
* What your fave show? American Idol, Law and Order, The Apprentice

---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
* Yourself: yes
* Your friends: yes: i make it a habit to stay in touch with all nice people i meet and friends from ages and ages back ie primary, highschool, uni and random people i meet and still keep in touch with. It's my solid yet ever-growing friendship circle.
* Santa Claus: no
* Tooth Fairy: no
* Love at first sight: no
* UFO's: yes

------------RANDOM QUESTIONS------------------
* What's the best feeling in the world: knowing that you've accomplished something on your own
* If you were to get a car what would it be?: a MINI COOPER! I love that car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home