Saturday, March 12, 2005

What a crap weekend

so my day in summary:

I woke up from a night out in the Valley and felt terrible, just terrible. I wasn't even drunk: i felt all negative and moody and it's just not what i'm supposed to feel from a night out clubbing. but i did. Maybe i'll feel better later or something but right now it's really bugging me that i can't seem to get out of this bad mood that i'm in.

I've tried sleeping it off some more, but it didn't work: coz it's too dang hot in the day to sleep. So what better way to vent out my frustration than by starting up a blog and complaining to the whole wide world!

Writing out my problems and questions is a release and I'm going to continue doing it till i feel better! harharhar!

This clubbing thing was supposed to be for my 21st celebration. And it was crap crap crap. I was so disappointed. I think i had high expectations since the Philippines. I will no longer have a high expectation. Vina and Yola were so correct last night: once you've gone for gimmick in the Phils: Brissie nightlife just doesn't feel the same again. Coz first and foremost - it's expensive now - I had no idea: it'd be so expensive - Philly-land was great - so affordable. Sure yeah - the music in the city is better than the Valley: too much techno on a Friday. Michelle and Kim are right - Friday clubbing is crap.

Next time I am going on a Saturday, i'm not driving and i'm going latin dancing first!

The only happy and funny thing that happened was that when i went to pay for my parking at ChinaTown, the woman gave me an extra $10 (i think she thought I gave her a $50 note) so I got free parking and an extra dollar. Wowee! Happy birthday to me! I'm happy that my friends came along; so happy about that and everything but the whole vybe of the Valley was just strange... really strange... I didn't know that you weren't allowed entrance into the Family if you didn't adhere to a certain dress code. Yeah I was fine: the gals were 'trendy enough' to be let through (good positive boost for my dress sense) but my poor pal Paul wasn't wearing the right shoes. woop-de-doo: as if you'd be looking at a guy's shoe inside the club anyway?! again i re-iterate - - it is very strange... I don't think i like the Valley right now.

I have a feeling that this year will be full of work and no play for me.

Hmmm this entry is pessimistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home