Saturday, March 12, 2005

Find out what your name means

I just remembered about this site that Louie was telling me about. It is so dang hilarious! You can type in any name you want and almost always you get generated a definition from its site.

I found out what my name means:

1. dixie
Dixie is another word for the South. The South is made up of the following states that made up the confederacy:Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Virginia and Florida. Kentucky is usually considered part of the South as well, even though it didn't secede from the union. Being a native Texan, I can tell you that the South is a great place to live if you're a normal person. I love the South.
Alright y'all show your dixie pride!

by Source: Texan McRebel, Oct 29, 2004

2. dixie
The Southern states of the U.S.A. These such as FL, AL, GA, SC, NC etc. or below the Mason-Dixon Line.
These states are named Dixie, after the song called Dixie.
Source:
vv, Mar 9, 2004

[and my personal favourite]
3. Dixie
incredibly hot chick who loves the sailors.
Man, that chick is totally a Dixie the way she hangs at the naval bases.
Source:
sexay laday, May 1, 2004

- hahahaha - so funny.

TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR SITE and find out the definition of your name.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home