Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!

Personally - this day makes me hate everything in the whole wide world - moreso than other days because everybody (well, not everybody) but people aside from myself are receiving roses, getting teddy bears, getting kisses and hugs from their boyfriends and partners - and i'm on my lonesome with nothing and noone.

Sure, love should not be rushed but any potential partners that i will have in the future are taking their goddamn time to find me! arggh!!

On a lighter note, i think i will be too busy to stop and shout my contempt of the day because i'm going through rigorous training at work to upgrade my skills - - i think it's pretty good since i've been asked to progress to a higher level of training and i haven't even been there a year yet! woohoo - - but at the same time - eek!

Just thinking of the money and the skills - most importantly - - the skills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home