Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's a BOLD test

does this apply to you?
bold the statement that applies to you & feel free to add comments:

i have a cell phone - except that i call it a 'mobile phone'
i have friends that use me
i am an only child - nope i have younger sister who is one of my best friends!
i love dangly earrings
i love cold weather.
i'm obsessed with the computer.
i have shot a gun before - but only those ones in the arcade centre that give you reward tickets. hehehe
i can't live without music.
i have no tolerance of ignorant people.
i have ridden on a motorcycle before.
i'll be in this town forever - not if i can help it
i've been to 5 other countries - this can be done
i get annoyed easily.
i eventually want kids.
i have neat handwriting.
i have more than a few horrible memories.
i am addicted to chocolate - and trying very very hard not to be
i am an atheist.
i love airplane rides
i love taking pictures - now that i've got my new Canon Ixus
i hate people who are fake.
i can be mean when i want to.
my parents care about my grades - i think they just want me to finish my uni degree since i'm taking forever to do it. hehehe
one of my best friends is a girl - my sister
i have way too many wallets
i'm obsessed with lip balm
i am easy to talk to. - this is true except when i don't click with the person no matter how hard i try to find a common ground of conversation
i would never eat raw fish - this doesn't apply to me because i love sushi too much
i cry easily - not really
i hate when people are late - i'm usually the one that is late and i don't hate myself so i can't say this applies to me
i procrastinate.
i love winter - isn't this the same as loving cold weather?
i have too many clothes for my closet/dresser- nope
i love to sleep - yes. yes i do.
i wish i were smarter.
i'm afraid of flying.
i hate drama.
i bite my nails.
i have been on an 8 hour drive.
i never fight with my parents - whoever highlights this in 'bold' is a LIAR!
i love the beach.
i have never had the chicken pox.
i have gone out in public in my pajamas.
i can't control my emotions.
i have a best friend.
i have moved more than once - yes. into a much bigger house! hehehe
i truly love my friends
i have (had) braces.
i have never broken a bone.
i hate my computer.
i love girls that play the drums.
i state the obvious.
i'm a happy person - most of the time
i love to dance.
i love to sing.
i love cleaning my room - only if i'm procrastinating
i tend to get jealous very easily.
i love cute underwear.
i love night better than day.
i don't like to study for tests.
i have been on the phone for over 5 hours.
i am too forgiving.
i have a horrible sense of direction - this doesn't apply to me. i have excellent direction unlike some people i know
i miss elementary school - everything was so much easier then
i'm a daddy's boy/girl
i love the color pink.
i love to sew.
my eye color changes.
i should see a therapist
i played on a girls sports team. - because I am a girl
i become stressed easily.
i hate/detest liars.
i love the smell of rain.
i love my family.
i hate needles.
i am a perfectionist.
i always wanted to learn to play the drums.
i hate the feeling of failure.
i have friends in other countries.
i know how to cook.
i can be quite selfish.
at times, i still act like a little kid. - i think it's the fact that i still look 16 hehehe - i can get away with it! harharhar
i have food allergies.
i love to read - anything except law textbooks!
i wish i were more motivated for school.
i love getting stuff in the mail.
i have problems with letting go of old feelings. - i'm one of those 'forgiven not forgotten' kind of people
i hate being alone
i love summer.
i love the weekends.
i love black eyeliner.
i think i'm a looker
i type with one hand
i live in a one storey house.
i wear make-up - but don't cake it on
i have never rode on an underground subway.
i can't swim.
i have bad memories.
i go to church.
i sing in the shower.
i hate cheerleaders. - on the contrary, i've always wanted to be a cheerleader - i think i would be really good - like in that movie, "Bring it On"
i usually get what i want - if this were true, i'd have my own car by now
i have been on stage before - all throughout my senior year in Highschool - - being a School Leader was fabulous!
i love roller coasters.
no one knows my full story of my life.
i am close to my parents.
i don't have a curfew.
I have a car.
I own one of many varieties of iPod - I own a iPod Nano!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home